20 Fév Jiddu Krishnamurti
“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.”
― Jiddu Krishnamurti
Where does the evaluating tendency come from?
– From our idea of “being rigth” that immediately consider everything else to “be wrong”
– From our difficulty to consider others as part of us
– From our lack of conscience of unity
– From our noisy mind
– From our disturbed perception
– From our lost of inner contact with our real self
– From a deep need inside us that we have not yet recognize
Look at the nature, she doesn´t evaluate, she simply gives us the best…when the sun shines it shines upon all of us.
Are you ready to shine like the sun, with your beautiful inner light and let others shine in their own way?